March 2021 Favorites
Representation is like a fart, if it comes naturally, its great. If its forced, its probably going to be shit.
Info: This is the last Monthly Favorites post. I’m retiring the format after 20 months in favor of a more irregular, shorter, and better link post.
The monthly format became a chore to me. I was every time tempted to add more content than necessary to fill the categories.
I will instead post irregular posts with Links that are shorter, have more descriptions, and only recommend the best. There will never be more than one post per week, and I only post if I have interesting things to share.
Science & Knowledge
- Status: How to Win by being a Pathetic Loser
- Why Google Doesn’t Want You to Say You “Googled Something”
- Facts about Slavery They Won’t Teach You at School
- Why $15 Minimum Wage is a Bad Idea
- The Best Part of Dr. Jordan Peterson’s New Book – Beyond Order: 12 More Rules for Life
- Find Meaning In Your Life Again | Jordan Peterson Motivation
- Divide & Rule – The Plan of The 1% to Make You DISPOSABLE – Vandana Shiva
- Paper, Plastic, or Reusable? The Truth About Green Grocery Bags
- The Biggest Lie About Nuclear Energy
- We May Have Been Wrong About the Origin of Life
- Use Obsidian and DEVONthink Together! - Effective Remote Work
- How to 10x Your Focus
- 15 Ways to Reduce Phone Use
History & Culture
- Tom MacDonald – “Anarchy” Spoken Word
- The impressive training and recruitment of Rome’s Legions
- The Complete Travels of Legolas | Tolkien Explained
- The Complete Travels of Gimli | Tolkien Explained
- Why Balrogs Do NOT Have Wings | Tolkien 101
- The Life of Faramir | Tolkien Explained
- Maps of Middle-earth: The First Age | The Silmarillion Explained
Cinema & Film
- The Beauty Of Death Stranding
- The Beauty Of Quentin Tarantino
- 10 Simpsons Characters Inspired By Real People
- Even Marvel Needs to be [CENSORED]
- Today’s Outrage Mobs Are Yesterday’s Morality Police
- The World’s a Dangerous Place
- The Media is Institutionally Racist Against White People
- The Right to Protest & Offend!
- How to ACTUALLY Make Women Safer.
- Joe Biden’s Border Challenge (Not A Crisis)
- Woke Media Hoax
- Corporate Virtue Signalling. Why do they do it?
- “Allies” are causing MORE problems.
- Tech Billionaires Are Buying Up Space – Why it Affects You!
- Great Reset: Philanthro-Capitalism – The DAVOS Con
- The Great Reset: What Would I Say At Davos?
- Great Reset: The Leaders Colluding To Make Us Powerless
- Profiting From Covid: How Vaccine Makers Caused the Opioid Crisis
- Surveillance State: Why Edward Snowden Hasn’t Been Pardoned
- New Covid Protest Laws – To Protect You Or Shut You Up?
- Silicon Valley & State Collusion: Why Big Tech Won’t Be Stopped
- Forever Wars: Business As Usual Under Biden’s Bombs
- CPAC 2021: James Lindsay on How Critical Theories Work to ‘Tear Apart’ the Values of America
- Cyber Сensors – The Internet Space War: How YouTube, Facebook, and Google came to dominate the once free internet
- Face/Off Pitch Meeting
- 300 Pitch Meeting
- Omegle trolling… but I’m a Deepweb Hacker
- When she says “what should we watch?”
- Woke Anti-Racism Training
- The WOKE Hollywood Agenda!
- Gov Funded Transgender Surgery for Kids?! – A Week In News
- When Political Correctness Is LIFE
- If Right Wingers Wanted To Be Monetized
- Nigella Lawson So Pretty But Can She Make Ramen?
- What Japan's WORST TV Show of All Time is Like
- “No Good Bastards” – Tom MacDonald, Nova Rockafeller & Brandon Hart – Tom MacDonald wanted to prove he is an artist by releasing different music for 3 weeks. This is a really good Rock song!
- Wiener Cello Ensemble 5+1: Bolero
Lex Fridman Podcast
- Andrew Huberman: Sleep, Dreams, Creativity & the Limits of the Human Mind
- Cal Newport: Deep Work, Focus, Productivity, Email, and Social Media
“YOUR WELCOME” with Michael Malice
The Jordan B. Peterson Podcast
The Joe Rogan Experience
The Tim Dillon Show
- Read the Best 100 Books Over and Over Again
- We’re at the Beginning of an Infinity of Knowledge
- People Are a Force of Nature
- It’s Impossible to Predict the Future Growth of Knowledge
- The Beginning of Infinity
- We Can Have Explanations That Reach the Entire Universe
- Nullius in Verba
- Science Is the Engine That Pulls Humanity Forward
The Megyn Kelly Show
- Tulsi Gabbard on How Washington Really Works, Clashing with Clinton and Kamala, And Her Political Future
- Tim Pool on Big Tech Censorship, Establishment Media Bias, and What He’s Building Next
- Larry Elder on Racial Resentment, Media Bias, and What Makes America Great
- Andrew Schulz on Trump and Biden, the State of Comedy, and Feminism
The Michael Shermer Show
- John McWhorter – The Elect: Neoracists Posing as Antiracists and Their Threat to a Progressive America
The Tim Ferris Show
- Vitalik Buterin, Creator of Ethereum, on Understanding Ethereum, ETH vs. BTC, ETH2, Scaling Plans and Timelines, NFTs, Future Considerations, Life Extension, and More (Featuring Naval Ravikant)
Awaken With JP Sears Show
- For Our Own Good, We All Need a Glimpse of the Evil Queen
- Book Banning in an Age of Amazon
- Defending the Key Liberal Value: Andrew Doyle’s “Free Speech and Why It Matters”
- So is Joe Biden a Nazi, too?
- The truth about ‘the great reset’
- We have lost faith in the individual
- Digging Into CSS Logical Properties
- The Top 10 Cabin Designs of February Are Here to Provide the Perfect Architectural Escapism!
- Mekari Shrine
- Here’s How People From The Past Imagined The Future
- Karimoku Case Study
Stuff & Things
- HumanProgress – Data and articles about human progress.