“Search others for their virtues, thyself for thy vices.”
- Ancient Chinese Historian Describes Japan // First Full Description of Japan // "Wei-Zhi" (297 AD) (8:14)
- Free Speech vs Feminism (20:33) – Third part of the series on John Stuart Mill’s philosophical thoughts on free speech.
- 3 Ways to Make Your Habits Stick (11:30)
- Jocko Willink Explains Respect, Influence and Leadership | Impact Theory (52:3)
- A Better Way to Track Your Habits (6:59)
- Shot on iPhone 11 Pro — Chinese New Year — Daughter (8:20) – A really beautiful short film shot on iPhone 11 Pro. ❤️
- Shot on iPhone 11 Pro — Chinese New Year — Making of ‘Daughter’ with Director Theodore Melfi (3:29) – Making of the short film.
- Frank Medrano - Be Unstoppable Motivation (1:45)
- How to watch a kung-fu movie | TIFF 2019 (3:25) – Short introduction on how to watch a Kung-Fu movie.
- Noah takes a photo of himself every day for 20 years (8:17) – Years ago I already saw Noah’s 10 year time-lapse movie. He plans to continue the project until he dies.
- You Will Never Look At Life The Same | Jordan Peterson (10:00)
- The Drinker Recommends... 1917 (12:13) – One of my favourite film critics highly recommends 1917.
- How '1917' Was Filmed To Look Like One Shot | Movies Insider (10:19)
- The Weird History of Adult Animation – Wisecrack Edition (19:12)
- How to Stop Procrastinating (10:47)
- Why is CENTRAL AMERICA the MOST VIOLENT region in the WORLD? - VisualPolitik EN (16:58)
- Ex CIA: Iran's Next Move & Exposing The Deep State | Bryan Dean Wright | POLITICS | Rubin Report (1:04:08)
- Keybase Tutorials – Some really nice videos in how to setup and use Keybase.
- Joe Rogan Experience #1411 - Robert Downey Jr. (1:12:19)
- Joe Rogan Experience #1413 - Bill Maher (1:57:57)
- Why Subordinating Your Ego Shows Confidence - Jocko Willink (8:20)
- Why 1.5 billion people eat with chopsticks | Small Thing Big Idea, a TED series (3:26)
- What's so special about Viking ships? - Jan Bill (4:57)
- Praying Through Cinema – Understanding Andrei Tarkovsky (23:46) ❤️
- The Secret to Superhuman Performance (10:30)
- What's going on with Iran? - VisualPolitik EN (17:46)
- Free Speech vs Winnie the Pooh (15:37) – Fourth part of the series on John Stuart Mill’s philosophical thoughts on free speech.
- Caesar on the Gauls // Roman Primary Source (58 - 49 BC) (10:33)
- Debunking The Many Myths of Sweden | Aron Flam & Henrik Jönsson | INTERNATIONAL | Rubin Report (1:01:17)
- What is Fascism? (Political Philosophy) (11:37)
- Your New Year's Resolution Has Already Failed (6:23)
- Rameses III Describes Invasion Of Sea Peoples // Mystery of Bronze Age Collapse // Primary Source (5:52)
- Casually Explained: Reddit (7:07)
- The Killing, Seasons 3 & 4 (Amazon Prime Video) – I finished this fantastic crime series. ❤️
- BoJack Horseman, Season 6 (Netflix)
- Vikings, Season 6 (Amazon Prime Video)
- The Marvelous Mrs. Maisel, Season 3 (Amazon Prime Video)
- SpongeBob SquarePants, Season 3 (Amazon Prime Video)
- The Blacklist, Season 6 (Netflix)
- Sex Education, Season 2 (Netflix) – This TV show is unbelievable funny. Can’t wait for the next season. ❤️
- Killer Seven, Season 1 (Netflix) – I stumbled upon this short Chinese animation series about an unsuccessful assassin. Funny, very. ❤️
- Logan (Netflix) – A fantastic end to the story arc of Wolverine.
- Ronny Chieng: Asian Comedian Destroys America! (Netflix) – I didn’t know this comedian before, but he is really funny.
- The Jezabels: Peace of Mind (Prisoner) ❤️
- Cyrus Reynolds: Infinite Glow (Love in a Perfect Vacuum) ❤️
- Cyrus Reynolds: New Ground (Love in a Perfect Vacuum)
- Cyrus Reynolds: When You Call (Love in a Perfect Vacuum) ❤️
- Y&V: Lune (Lune) ❤️
- Schiller, Jan Blomqvist: In Between (In Between) ❤️
- Really Slow Motion: Reborn from Ashes (Fiery the Angels Rose)
- Selena Gomez: Good For You – A\$AP Rocky (Good For You) ❤️
- Michael A. Levine, Lucas Cantor, Miriam Speyer: Open Your Eyes (Open Your Eyes)
- M83: Outro (Hurry up, We’re Dreaming) ❤️
- Tony Anderson: A Voice in Svay Pak (Movements of Heart)
- Ben Lukas Boysen: Nocturne 4 (Spells)
- Tony Anderson: Face of the Father (The Heart of Man) ❤️
- Jessica Curry: Finding the Pattern (Everybody’s Gone to the Rapture) ❤️
- The Basecamp Guide to Internal Communication
- 21 Quotes That (If Applied) Change You Into a Better Person
- Which emoji scissors close – A funny study about different scissor emoji and if they would work in real life.
- Testimony before the House Antitrust Subcommittee
- Idea Labs and Echo Chambers – The 8th part of Tim Urbans very, very long series The Story of Us.
- This Unique Notecard System Will Help You Remember, Organize And Utilize Everything You Read
- The ‘Robert Greene’ Method of Writing Books
- How To Teach Your Children About Stoicism
- Things you can do with a browser in 2020 ☕️
- How And Why To Keep A “Commonplace Book”
- The process: How Twilio scaled its engineering structure
- How you can use the power of celebration to make new habits stick
- How Long Before the Regime Falls in Iran?
- Above – A nice short animation film.
- artless Inc. – I found this fantastic blog of a branding agency showing their minimalistic art and design projects.
- The Wisdom and/or Madness of Crowds – Funny 30 minutes game to understand group dynamics.
- Neo Vim (VS Code Neovim) – A really good Neo Vim integration into Visual Studio Code.
- Keybase – Secure groups, files, and chat for everyone! This is cool, free encrypted Git repositories, group chat, chat, file sharing.
- Pass: The Standard Unix Password Manager – A terminal based password manager. It will not replace 1Password for now, but it’s really cool.
- HP Z27 27-inch 4K UHD Display – I got a new 4K monitor at work and it’s nice.
- Design System Checklist – A open-source checklist to plan, build and grow a design system.
“Time and patience are the strongest warriors.”
“To improve is to change, so to be perfect is to have changed often.”
“The world was not big enough for Alexander the Great, but a coffin was.”
“Space I can recover. Time, never.”
“Tell me to what you pay attention and I will tell you who you are.”
“You are only entitled to the action, never to its fruits.”
“Waste no more time arguing what a good man should be. Be one.”
“We must all either wear out or rust out, every one of us. My choice is to wear out.”